The Personal Peace Planner is an eight-week speciality program for people who are ready to accelerate their recovery from grief. Whatever the loss — change in a relationship, deteriorating health, troubled children, bankruptcy, death of a loved one, a move to a new town — it matters not. The Personal Peace Planner guides the client through an intentional process of personal exploration and growth while being supported by a coach.
Based on the PCCCA’s Joy Restoration Coaching Program, the following topics are visited:
- Assessing Readiness for Coaching
- Loss and Grief Completion
- Shift to Focus on Solutions over Problems
- Learn How to Sweep Your Brain
- Expand Your Comfort Zone
- Establish a Healthy Lifestyle
- Design a VOG-driven Lifestyle
- Review Progress & Set Post-Coaching Goals
Because of the limited number of appointments in my schedule, I only agree to work with people who are clearly ready for coaching. “Ready” is defined by answering a resounding “yes” to these three questions:
- Do you have a specific reason for wanting to be coached?
- Are you willing to seriously consider the feedback you will get from your coach?
- Will you commit to doing things differently in order to reach your goal?
If you said “yes” to all the questions above, you are ready! Visit the “Coaching” page on this site to find out what to do next.