I love God’s Word.
I am completely convinced that every question in life is answered somewhere in His Word. That conviction was the foundational scripture for Light My Path Ministries, the Christian coaching practice I founded and and operated for ten years.
“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
It is my goal to provide a fresh perspective to solving daily problems by focusing exclusively on the guidelines provided to us in holy scripture. I hope you will be blessed by what the Holy Spirit leads me to share with you.
MY FAITH STATEMENT: “I believe in the Triune God, the Bible as the written Word of God, inspired by God’s Spirit speaking through the authors. Through Scripture, the Holy Spirit speaks to me, sustains my Christian faith, and prepares me for service in the world.”
- Christian Life Coach
- Master Christian Life Coach
- Joy Restoration Coach
- Church Business Administrator
- Christian Counseling*
- Washington State University – B.A. Social Sciences (Psychology, Management, and Human Relations)
- Trinity Lutheran College – Biblical Studies
- Nearly 30 years of non profit management experience, including 14 years as a church administrator
- Christian Coach Trainer
- Curriculum Author
- Workshop Facilitator and Public Speaker
*Though trained in Christian counseling, I am not a state-licensed counselor. If your needs are greater than my expertise, I will help you find a qualified therapist.